Hazelnut savoury biscuits with Tuttocalabria Chili Peppers and PGI Tropea Onion Jelly.
• 260 gr of 00 flour
• 40 gr of hazel-nut flour
• 150 gr of butter
• 40 gr of very cold water
• 10 gr of sugar
• 5 gr of salt
• 1 jar of TuttoCalabria PGI Tropea Onion Jelly
• 1 jar of TuttoCalabria Chili Peppers Jelly
- Put both the flours, the cold diced butter, the cold water, the sugar and the salt into the bowl of a food processor or of a planetary. Mix everything until you reach and homogeneous dough. Wrap the dough with a film and put it in the refrigerator for one hour.
- If you do not have a food processor or a planetary, mix the elements manually in a bowl.
- After the resting time, roll out the dough very thin on a sheet of baking paper. Create the biscuits by using buiscuits molds. Remember that for every buiscuit you will need to layer and on one layer you will have to create a smaller heart or star shape.
- Bake the biscuits in a static oven at 180° for 15/20 minutes depending on their thickness. Once cooked, let them cool down. Then spread the Tuttocalabria Jelly on the biscuit whithout the heart or star shape. Then put the shaped biscuit on the one covered with the jelly.