Savory muffins with Tutto Calabria ‘Nduja’s heart
• 230g of flour
• 30g of hazelnut flour
• 200g of milk
• 70g of olive oil
• 2 eggs
• 1 teaspoon of salt
• 1/2 half sachet of baking powder for savory pies
• 1 jar of nduja from the company “Tutto Calabria”
- Break the eggs in a bowl and beat them lightly, add the milk and the oil, continue stirring.
- In another bowl mix the dry elements, the 00 flour, hazelnut flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Pour the dry ingredients over the liquid ones and stir quickly with a whisk until the mixture becomes smooth and homogeneous.
- Put the paper cups in a 12-muffin mold, pour a bit of dough into each cup, then add a teaspoon of nduja and cover with another bit of dough.
- Cook in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 15/20 minutes.
Recipe made by @DanySweetSugar (https://www.instagram.com/danysweetsugar/) in collaboration with