Risotto with broccoli and Tuttocalabria’s dried tomatoes pesto.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 300 gr. Of Carnaroli rice
- A bunch of fresh broccoli
- 3 spoon of Tuttocalabria’s dried tomatoes pesto
- 100 gr. of mozzarella
- 3 spoon of natural yogurt with no sugar
- 1 glass of whole milk
- Extra virgin EVO Olive oik
- 30 gr. Of butter
- Sweet paprika as needed
- Salt as needed
- Blanch the broccoli in unsalted water and then leave them cool in water and ice. Set the broccoli aside and set aside also the broccoli’s cooking water because we will use it to cook the rice.
- Now, roast the Carnaroli rice in half butter and half oil, and when it starts to brown we can start adding the broccoli’s cooking water. Continue to add the water and stop five minutes before the total cooking time, add the milk and finish the rice cooking.
- While the rice cooks, blend the mozzarella with the yogurt and keep the mix aside
- Divide the broccoli florets and sautè quickly in a pan with a little olive oil. When the rice is cooked, stir it with the remaining butter and add the pesto checking for the desired quantity ( keep in mind that Red Pesto has a salty taste).
- Serve the rice in a dinner plate and decorate it with the broccoli florets, the mozzarella sauce and a sprinkling of sweet paprika.
- Buon Appetito a tutti! Follow us on our Instagram page to stay updated on the latest spicy news and tag us in your dishes.