Pumpkin flower cupcakes with Pesto Calabrese TuttoCalabria
ngredients For 2 cupcakes:
- 10 pumpkin flowers
- 150 gr ricotta cheese
- 50 gr grated caciocavallo
- 2 teaspoons of Pesto Calabrese
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Oil two molds and fill them with 5 pumpkin flowers each.
- Prepare the filling by mixing ricotta, caciocavallo, and pesto calabrese TuttoCalabria, add oil and salt.
- Fill the cupcakes, close the flowers on themselves, and bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove the cupcakes from the molds and let them rest.
- Decorate the plate and, with the help of a brush, put pesto calabrese on a plate.
- Place the cupcakes and Buon Appetito!
Recipe made by Rossella Costa( instagram page @rossellakitchen https://www.instagram.com/rossellakitchen/?hl=it ).