Potato gnocchi stuffed with ‘Nduja Tutto Calabria and caciocavallo.
• 5 red-paste potatoes
• 1 egg
• 50 gr grated Parmesan cheese
• 3 tablespoons of flour 0
• Just enough salt
1 Jar of Tutto Calabria’s Nduja
• 70 gr Caciocavallo ( Silano)
For the cream of green beans (which can also be replaced with zucchini):
• 150 gr of fresh green beans
• 5 mint leaves
• 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
To finish the dish:
• Sweet paprika powder
• Buffalo mozzarella
• Extra virgin olive oil
- Bake the potatoes in the oven at 170 degrees until they are soft (35 – 40 minutes), peel and crush, let them cool and knead the gnocchi with all the ingredients.
- Chop the caciocavallo and mix it to the nduja, obtain a homogeneous dough, then form gnocchi as big as a walnut and fill them with the nduja mixture, making sure to close the balls well.
- Boil the beans for a few minutes then blend them with oil, salt, and mint.
- Boil the dumplings and when they rise to the surface, put them in a pan with a little oil and paprika.
- Impact by placing the cream of green beans on the plate, lay the dumplings on top and finish with the strips of buffalo mozzarella !!!
Recipe made by @RossellaCostaKitchen (https://www.instagram.com/rossellakitchen/) in collaboration with