Pork fillet with TuttoCalabria’s Hot Honey
- 400 gr pork fillet
- Tutto Calabria’s Hot honey
- Colored peppers
- Sugar Vinegar
- Poppy seeds
- Season the fillet with a little olive oil and a spoonful of TuttoCalabria’s hot honey than salt and massage with herbs, put it in a bag for cooking, and cook at 65 degrees for 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, cut the peppers into strips and cook with oil and salt in a pan, at the end of the cooking add sugar and vinegar, blend and finish tightening the sauce.
- After 2 hours, remove the fillet from the bag, lacquer it with spicy honey, and pass them in the pan with a knob of butter.
- Slice it, pass a few pieces in the poppy seeds and serve with sweet and sour peppers.
Recipe made by Rossella Costa ( Instagram page @rossellakitchen https://www.instagram.com/rossellakitchen/?hl=it ).