Pasta with Tutto Calabria’s Rose Marine and Fresh Ricotta
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 400 gr of Spaghetti
- 1 clove of garlic
- Just enough fresh basil
- Tutto Calabria’s Rose Marine
- 150 gr. of fresh ricotta
- Put a drizzle of oil in the pan
- Cut the garlic clove in half, brown it in the pan and remove it as soon as it is golden.
- Turn off the heat and add the ricotta and two spoons of TuttoCalabria fish. Try and add to taste depending on the desired degree of spiciness.
- Bring the water to the boil and when it is reached, throw the spaghetti in it, while finely chop the parsley.
- Just before draining the spaghetti, fill a cup with cooking water. As soon as the spaghetti is cooked, pour them into the ricotta cream and fish sauce.
- Mix well and add a little cooking water if you want to make the cream more fluid. Once the desired creaminess is reached, add a fresh basil leaf and serve.