Tuttocalabria ‘Nduja Dumplings
Ingredients for 4 people:
For the dough:
- 2 oz. of all-purpose flour
- 3 oz. of durum wheat flour
- water as needed
For the filling:
- 3 fresh sausage
- 3 spoon of fresh cream
- 2 spoon of TuttoCalabria’s ‘Nduja
For the broth:
- 7 oz. of pumpkin
- 4 fresh Porcini mushrooms
- a sprig of fresh coriander
- First, start preparing a begetable broth, leaving one mushroom aside.
- Mix both the flours with water until reaching a smooth and homogeneous dough and then let it rest
- In a blender, combine sausage, ‘Nduja and fresh cream and blend everything until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- Roll out the dough and create 7-centimeter diameter circles. Put the filling ( about a tablespoon) on each circle and then close them to create the dumpling.
- Cook the dumpling over steam for 15 minutes
- Grill the remaining mushroom
- Place dumplings on plates and garnish with filtered broth and the grilled mushroom.
Recipe made by @rossellakitchen (account Instagram https://www.instagram.com/rossellakitchen/ ) in collaboration with @calabriafoodprn ( sito online https://calabriafoodprn.it/)