Linguine with sun-dried tomatoes and Tutto Calabria Peppers
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 400g of linguine
- 100 gr dried tomatoes in oil or inside Tutto Calabria’s envelope
- 2 clove of garlic
- 1 Tuttocalabria hot long chili pepper
- 1 bunch of parsley
- Just enough Tutto Calabria’s dried oregano
- Just enough basil
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Just enough salt.
- Pour four tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil into the pan, add the finely chopped garlic cloves and the Tuttocalabria sun-dried tomatoes cut into strips. Sauté until the garlic is golden and then turn off the heat.
- Bring the water to a boil and once you have reached it, toss the linguine
- In the meantime, finely chop the whole TuttoCalabria pepper and add it to the pan with a handful of TuttoCalabria oregano and a few basil leaves.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the pan, let it cream and if it is too dry, add the cooking water.
- Finish the dish with finely chopped parsley and serve.