Linguine with Tuttocalabria Red Pesto ( dried tomatoes pesto) with Tuttocalabria anchovies and Tuttocalabria’s chili peppers’ crunchy breadcrumbs.
Ingredienti for 2 people:
- 160 gr. Of Linguine
- 2 spoon of Tuttocalabria’s Red Pesto
- Tuttocalabria’s chili peppers
- 1 Tuttocalabria’s anchovy
- 1 slice of stale bread
- Salt as needed
- Extra-Virgin olive oil
- First, boil the water for the pasta. When it boils, add the salt and add the salt and then dip the linguine into it.
- In the meanwhile, toast a slice of bread on each side in a frying pan, while toasting add a teaspoon of the Tuttocalabria chili peppers’oil and brown the bread. Once the bread is well toasted, blend it to create a breadcrumb that we will use later on to garnish the dish.
- Now, put in a frying pan a frizzle of oil, one Tuttocalabrias’ anchovy, two spoon of Tuttocalabria’s red pesto. With a medium heat, saute and mix well the ingredients until the anchovy melts.
- When the linguine are cooked, drain them and stir it together with the mix in the frying pan.
- Put the linguine in a dinner plate and add a sprinkle of the spicy breadcrumps, one Tuttocalabria’s chili pepper and the linguine are ready!
- Buon Appetito a tutti! Follow us on our Instagram page to stay updated on the latest spicy news and tag us in your dishes.