Fileja with dried tomatoes, anchovies, Tutto Calabria hot long chili peppers, and crunchy breadcrumbs
Ingredients for 4 people:
- Fileja 400 g
- Tutto Calabria dried tomatoes 100 g
- Just enough bread crumb stale
- Extra virgin olive oil 6 tbsp
- Anchovies (anchovies) in oil Tuttocalabria 30 g
- Garlic 1 clove
- Just enough salt
- 1 Tutto Calabria hot long chili pepper
- Drain the Tutto Calabria anchovies from the oil and finely chop them. Also, mince the clove of garlic and Tutto Calabria whole chili.
- Pour into a pan 3 tablespoons of oil and fry the anchovies over low heat, after two minutes add garlic and chili and sauté.
- Cut the dried tomatoes into strips and add them to the sauté, making them jump for a few seconds
- Bring the water to the boil and once it is done, put the fileja in it.
- Meanwhile, put another tablespoon of oil in another pan and brown the breadcrumbs.
- Drain the pasta and place it directly in the pan with the mixture and add the breadcrumbs too, if you want to make it creamy add a little cooking water.