Chicken Curry Tagliolini, Crispy Vegetables And Hot Chillies
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 4 calabrian chilli peppers TuttoCalabria
- Half a teaspoon cumin powder
- Half a teaspoon turmeric powder
- Half a teaspoon curry powder
- A piece of freshly grated ginger
- Half chopped onion
- EVO Oil
- 300 gr chicken cut into cubes
- Half of the zucchini cut into cubes
- Peppers of various colors cut into cubes
- One piece of leek sliced into rounds
For fresh tagliolini:
- 3 eggs
- 300 gr 00 flour
- Cut the vegetables into small cubes
- Cut the TuttoCalabria’s chili peppers in lists. Chop the onion
- Toast the spices in a pan for one minute.
- Then add the oil and onion, cook for a few minutes and add the chicken.
- Brown the chicken on both sides, and when the chicken is cooked, add the TuttoCalabria chillies into small pieces and the previously cut vegetables.
- Skip a few minutes, letting the vegetables remain crunchy.
- Knead the dough, using the 3 eggs and 300 grams of 00 flour. Roll out the dough with a rolling pin and cut into strips to create tagliolini. If you want, you can directly buy ready-made.
- Cook the pasta, a few minutes (2-3) will be enough if you have made it yourself.
- Drain the pasta, toss it in a pan with the chicken and vegetable curry.
Buon Appetito! Ricetta fatta da Rossella Costa ( pagina Instagram @rossellakitchen https://www.instagram.com/rossellakitchen/?hl=it ).