Chicken Curry Tagliolini, Crispy Vegetables And Hot Chillies
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 4 peperoncini piccanti, alla calabrese, TuttoCalabria
- Mezzo cucchiaino di cumino in polvere
- Mezzo cucchiaino di curcuma in polvere
- Mezzo cucchiaino di curry in polvere
- Un pezzetto di zenzero fresco grattugiato
- Mezza cipolla tritata
- EVO Oil
- 300 gr pollo tagliato a dadi
- Mezza zucchina tagliata a cubetti
- Peperoni di vari colori tagliati a cubetti
- Un pezzetto di porro affettato a rondelle
For fresh tagliolini:
- 3 eggs
- 300 gr farina 00
- For make the curry:
- Cut the vegetables into small cubes
- Cut the TuttoCalabria’s chili peppers in lists. Chop the onion
- Toast the spices in a pan for one minute.
- Then add the oil and onion, cook for a few minutes and add the chicken.
- Brown the chicken on both sides, and when the chicken is cooked, add the TuttoCalabria chillies into small pieces and the previously cut vegetables.
- Skip a few minutes, letting the vegetables remain crunchy.
- Knead the dough, using the 3 eggs and 300 grams of 00 flour. Roll out the dough with a rolling pin and cut into strips to create tagliolini. If you want, you can directly buy ready-made.
- Cook the pasta, a few minutes (2-3) will be enough if you have made it yourself.
- Drain the pasta, toss it in a pan with the chicken and vegetable curry.
Recipe made by Rossella Costa (instagram page @rossellakitchen https://www.instagram.com/rossellakitchen/?hl=it ).