For the dough of ravioli:
- 60 gr. di flour 00
- 30 gr. of buckwheat flour
- 10 gr. of wholemeal flour
- 20 gr. 00 flour for dusting
- 70 ml. of water
For the stuffing:
- 100 gr. of sheep ricotta
- 10 gr. of pine nuts
- 50 gr. of dried tomatoes All Calabria
- Pepper as needed.
- A tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
Per il condimento delle alici:
- 50 gr. of butter
- 25 gr. of anchovies in oil
- 25 ml. of sparkling water
For the breadcrumbs toasted:
- 15 gr. of bread crumbs
- 5 gr. of pine nuts
- 2 teaspoons of Parmigiano Reggiano
- Pepper as needed.
- 1 small garlic
- We will start in preparing the mixture of fresh ravioli and then all the necessary seasonings.
- Take a bottom container and insert all the flours inside, and form the so-called fountain and add the water to the center a little at a time. Help yourself with a fork to incorporate the flours and as soon as possible start to knead with your hands. Form a loaf and leave the dough to rest, in while we dedicate ourselves to preparing the different toppings.
- For the stuffed with the ravioli, put the ricotta, pine nuts and tomatoes in a blender dried whole Calabria, pepper and oil in a blender and blend until obtain a homogeneous and creamy mixture. Let's let it rest in the fridge.
- Now instead we prepare the dressing with anchovies and crispy breadcrumbs. First insert the anchovies with the water in a blender and blend until get a sauce. At this point, add the butter and continue to whisk until the consistency of a spreadable butter is obtained. Keep refrigerated in the meanwhile and prepare the breadcrumbs.
- On a clean cutting board, chop the garlic and brown it with a drizzle of oil in a non-stick pan, and add the breadcrumbs, pine nuts, pepper and Parmigiano Reggiano. We toast everything until the compound will not be golden.
- Now that we have finished all the preparations we can begin to train our own ravioli. Move to a smooth surface and sprinkle with a little flour (either on the surface and on the dough)
- Roll out the dough, giving it a rectangular shape, with a rolling pin as thin as possible possible, about 2 \ 3 mm. On the underside of the dough, arrange the filling with a teaspoon or with a piping bag, if it suits you more, and at this point lay the top of the dough on the part with the filling (right as if he were closing a book). Before cutting the ravioli try to make adhere the dough by pressing slightly outwards in such a way that excess air does not remain inside the ravioli. Now, take one wheel and cut your ravioli.
- Cook i ravioli in boiling water for about 5 \ 7 minutes (the smaller the thickness will be the more cooking times are reduced)
- During the last 3 minutes of cooking the ravioli, take a mug and insert half of the anchovy butter and emulsified with the pasta cooking water (how much enough) so that a sauce comes out (a tip: pour a little water at a time so as not to risk it becoming an irrecoverable broth instead of one sauce). Always during this fringe, put on a pan and let it melt anchovy butter where we are going to sauté the ravioli as soon as they are cooked. Serve the ravioli and garnish with the anchovy butter sauce, the breadcrumbs of bread and a sprinkling of "All Calabria" peppers
Recipe made by Andrea Spinelli (laspin12 https:// www.instagram.com/laspin12/) in collaboration with CalabriaFoodPorn ( https://calabriafoodprn.it/)