Savory puffs filled with ricotta and black olive paté
INGREDIENTS FOR 40 CUPS
- 250 ml of water
- 200 gr. di flour 00
- 80 gr. of butter
- 5 eggs
INGREDIENTS FOR THE FILLING
- 400 gr. of ricotta cheese
- 1 jar of Olive Paté "Tuttocalabria"
- For make the dough for the cream puffs, weigh the water and pour it into a saucepan together with the butter cut into small pieces, place the saucepan on the stove and do it melt. When the butter is melted, pour in the flour, all of it all of a sudden.
With a ladle incorporate the flour and mix by squeezing the dough on the edges of the pot. When the dough comes off the edges forming a ball, it is ready. Now let it cool.
- When the dough will be cold, incorporate the eggs, one at a time.
You I recommend using the planetary mixer with the “K” hook, an electric mixer or do everything by hand. The result you need to get will be that of one very thick custard.
- Pour the composed in a pastry bag with a wide and smooth nozzle and squeezing the bag formed, on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, cones with a base maximum 4 cm, spaced from each other.
- Now wet the back of a spoon and lightly squeeze the tips of the cones so that the puffs are well rounded.
- Cook at 190 degrees in a preheated static oven, in the central part for 30 minutes. Switch off the oven and let them cool with the door ajar, inserting a wooden ladle between the oven and the door (the dear and old techniques of grandmothers)
- When they will be cold you can fill them and then prepare the cream. To realize the cream, mix the ricotta with the olive paté in a bowl, fill the pastry bag and stuff the cream puffs by making a small hole in the bottom.
Decorated placing a little cream and a little paté on the top of the puff, as you can see in photo.
Now not you just have to enjoy your recipe.
Recipe made by Daniela Iozzo (Danysweetsugar https://www.instagram.com/danysweetsugar/ ) in collaboration with CalabriaFoodPorn ( https://calabriafoodprn.it/)