Eggplant parmesan and swordfish with the Explosive Mixture
- 2 eggplants
- 1 slice of swordfish
- 1 mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon of parmesan
- Explosive Mixture
- Oil Evo
- First of all, wash and dry the eggplants
- Remove the stem
- Cut the eggplant into strips, length-wise, of 4-5mm
- Put the eggplant’ slices on top of each other in a colander. Put a pinch of coarse salt between each layer.
- Place a plate on the eggplant and place a weight on it for at least one hour to remove their water.
- Run the eggplant one by one under water to remove excess salt.
- Fry the eggplant in boiling oil a few slices at a time. Leave the fried eggplant aside.
- Then, cut the swordfish with round pastry rings of 7 cm.
- Put alternatively in an oiled mold eggplants, swordfish, and mozzarella to create the layer of the parmesan. Make sure to put in each layer a brush of TuttoCalabria Hot Spread Sauce.
- Bake to 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Buon Appetito!
Recipe made by Rossella Costa ( Instagram page @rossellakitchen https://www.instagram.com/rossellakitchen/?hl=it ).