Curcuma’s ravioli stuffed with ricotta and Tuttocalabria’s dried tomatoes.
Ingredients for 4 people:
For the dough:
- 150gr. of flour from durum wheat semolina
- 150 gr. Of 00 flour
- 150 ml of water
- 1 spoon of extra virgin olive oil
- A spoonful of corn starch
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of curcuma
For the filling:
- 150 gr. of ricotta
- 50 gr. of Tuttocalabria’s dried tomatoes
- 50 gr. Of amandel
- Black pepper as needed
- Add together the flour and the semolina in a bowl, mix them and create a hole in the middle. Put the corn starch, the oil, the salt and the water in the hole. Mix them by hand until the dough is uniform, cover the bowl with cling film and leave it sit for half an hour.
- While the dough is resting, prepare the filling. Put the amandel, the Tuttocalabria’s dried tomatoes in a mixer and roughly mince them. Mix the ricotta with the amandel and the dried tomatoes, add the pepper and mix everything. Put the filling in pastry bag and set it aside.
- Now, roll out the pasta sheet and then cut the flowers, or every shape that you like. Put a ball of stuffing in every flower, and with a wet brush, brush over the edges and close the flowers. Follow the steps until you have no ingredients left. Put all the finished ravioli in a platter covered with a clean and floured cloth.
- Cooked the ravioli in plenty of salted water and remove them when they come back to the surface. My advice is to garnish them with a simple tomato sauce to bring out the natural and real taste of the fresh pasta.
- Buon Appetito a tutti! Follow us on our Instagram page to stay updated on the latest spicy news and tag us in your dishes.